British Assistive Technology Association
The British Assistive Technology Association, founded in 2010, is the leading organisation campaigning for the interests of assistive technology users and of those who support them.
Our aims are to:
• Campaign for the rights and interests of those needing assistive technology
• Provide expert and impartial support and advice to government departments and
• Educate and inform widely on the benefits of assistive technology
• Promote British Assistive Technology products and expertise at home and overseas
• Develop the professionalism of those working with assistive technology
Membership of BATA is open to anyone works with assistive technology to improve the lives of people with a disability. This includes users, carers, professionals, charities, local authorities, schools, colleges, universities and companies working in the field.
BATA has over 1200 subscribers and represents over 110 member organisations.
Contact email@example.com for more information.