VIP Lounge - Sponsored by Johnson Controls and Alarm.com
See the launch of iotega, advance your service offering and give your customers a whole new level of flexibility, protection and control with the award winning iotega smart home security system - backed by your professional support and service.
Also get a first look at Qolsys. This innovative quality of life system covers many verticals due to its flexibility, whether you want to manage your own home or multiple dwelling accommodation you can have interactive security featuring cameras, locks and video doorbells You can manage your energy usage and shut off your water. This is truly a smart home solution which puts you in control, if you want to see more, then request a meeting above.
Your VIP pass will provide you with:
- Access to the VIP Lounge with complimentary refreshments and a trade only private networking seating
- A first look at Johnson Controls and Alarm.com's new security device, DSC iotega, making its UK debut at the show, and at their new Quality of Life security system Qolsys, which won't be launched in the UK until September.
- An opportunity to network with the top 5% of our visitors
- Access to the senior members of the Johnson Controls and Alarm.com team for Q&A's and one-to-one meetings.
Are you a Director, Buyer or Procurement Manager working in:
- New Build Constructions
- Property Development
- Retail (Independent or Multi-Chain)
- Care and Domiciliary Care
- Home Care
- Technology Distribution
Then this is the perfect networking opportunity for you...
This is the ONLY event where Johnson Controls and Alarm.com will be showcasing their devices in the UK, allowing you to stay ahead of the game and your competition.
Iotega is compatible with 128 different security devices and 75 smart home devices, giving you a huge opportunity to innovate your customers offering, ensure your properties and new builds are fully connected and secure, and to generate a whole new recurring revenue stream in your retail business.
Learn how to step up as market leaders in the connected home market using iotega.